ELEVATE CORE INSTRUCTION WITH LSI GROWTH TRACKER
Schools spend thousands of dollars on PD, hoping to increase teacher effectiveness and raise student achievement. And yet, leaders still struggle to know if the investment is working.
- Are teachers implementing new strategies as a result of training?
- Is the investment in PD resulting in higher student achievement?
- Are all teams engaged in deep collaborative learning?
- Are teachers getting clear feedback on how to improve their instruction?
LSI Growth Tracker ensures every teacher receives PD that is high-quality, job-embedded, and focused on instructional strategies proven to raise student achievement.
Affordable and scaleable, the standard package delivers the equivalent of three years’ worth of traditional PD, for a cost comparable to a single on-site PD date.
LSI Growth Tracker is not just another library of videos or online courses. Its web-based platform facilitates meetings and delivers research-based content, but the most powerful professional learning takes place in classroom practice and meaningful dialogue with peer coaches.
Embed new learning into practice with...
- Step-by-step guidance for structuring teacher team meetings around professional development and student learning, including agendas
- A library of short, practical, modules on high-impact instructional strategies
- A learning path for working through the content
- An easy-to-follow protocol for “look-and-learns” to support implementing, evaluating, and adjusting those strategies in classrooms
This rare combination of accountability within a risk-free environment leads to remarkable changes in lesson design, lesson delivery, student work, and ultimately, student achievement.
At every step, LSI Growth Tracker documents teamwork automatically.
Administrators can access reports showing their investment is paying off in regular usage and professional growth.
Teachers can rest assured that their personalized learning path, look-and-learn notes, and personal reflections remain private.
Ready for results?
Request an LSI Growth Tracker demo today!
COLLABORATION IMPROVES PRACTICE
Ensuring world-class teaching in every classroom is a tall order. But with a collaborative approach to professional learning and a focus on high-impact instructional strategies, sustainable success is possible.
Fortunately, most teachers already meet in teams. Unfortunately, planning meetings, coming up with meaningful activities, and documenting work steal precious time from the real purpose: powerful collaborative learning that changes classroom practice and impacts student outcomes.
Focuses teamwork on student learning, with an emphasis on peer-to-peer coaching—a proven lever of deep implementation
Comes pre-loaded with three foundational courses broken down into short modules suitable for use during team meetings
Increases implementation of new strategies dramatically and builds a robust, dynamic professional culture of learning—faster and less costly than traditional PD alone.
Centers on a Marzano framework, the Essentials for Achieving Rigor, and delivers strategies that will strengthen core instruction across all content areas
We all share the same goal:
better learning for kids.
Teachers appreciate setting their own learning course and collaborating with respected peers; administrators love seeing proof that the investment is paying off.
EXPLORE THE IMPACT
REAP THE BENEFITS
LSI Growth Tracker is designed to provide relevant, responsible, and respectful professional development.
LSI Growth Tracker benefits for district and school administrators
- Ensure ongoing, high-quality, job-embedded professional development
- Strengthen Tier 1 instruction across all classrooms
- Easily monitor general usage without intruding on teacher privacy
- Measure impact of PD investment on teaching and learning
- Provide personalized learning to individual teachers and teams
- Build sustainable professional learning communities and teams
- Focus collaboration time on consistently productive, learning-centered PD
- Quickly identify super-users who can serve as effective coaches and mentors to other teachers
- Determine common areas of interest to target future PD investment
- Induct and train new teachers seamlessly
LSI Growth Tracker benefits for teachers
- Meaningful team meetings focused on teaching and learning
- Personalized, relevant professional learning
- Short, “doable” steps within modules and a learning path
- Emphasis on “how to” and classroom practice
- Clear guidelines for classroom look-and-learns
- Helpful, actionable feedback from peers and colleagues
- Drastically reduced meeting planning and follow-up paperwork
- Engaging, job-embedded collaboration
- Risk-free environment for growth
- Visible progress in student learning
WHAT TO EXPECT
|STANDARD FEATURES||OPTIONAL ADD-ONS|
|Pre-loaded with three foundational courses equivalent to three years of traditional PD||1|
|Courses chunked into short (15-20 minute) modules||1|
|Focused on high-impact strategies from Marzano’s Essentials for Achieving Rigor||1|
|Aligned with the National Standards for Professional Learning||1|
|Ability to customize areas of study and select colleagues for collaboration||1|
|Pre-loaded with suggested meeting agendas||1|
|Intuitive interface with step-by-step guidance||1|
|Clear look-and-learn protocol||1|
|Forums for shared feedback as well as private reflection||1|
|Automatic documentation of teamwork and meetings||1|
|Instant reporting on instructional growth as measured by strategy implementation, activity reports showing the top five strategies and most active users, usage metrics showing frequency of each user’s engagement||1|
|Printable transcript and certificate of completion||1|
|Customizable for additional courses||1|
|Essentials for Achieving Rigor on-site PD||1|
|School leadership on-site coaching||1|
|LSI Standards Tracker||1|